We successfully wrote and passed the first Puppy Mill Ban ordinances in Pittsburgh and the state of Pennsylvania:
- These ordinances are historic because they include language to protect rabbits, but also because they include stipulations for animal sales in advertisements like newspapers and the Internet.
- This state law now prohibits anyone from possessing equipment or implements if they are used for animal fighting.
- Point Park University, Carnegie Mellon University, Mount Lebanon School District, and UPMC on Meatless Mondays and more vegan options in their cafeterias
- UPMC and HSUS for Forward Food event bringing together dining directors from across the region to show how they can offer more plant-based meals
- PNC Park to get vegan burgers and vegan labeling throughout the stadium
- Mayor Peduto to get a Meatless Monday proclamation for every Monday in 2016 and partnered with him to take the Meatless Monday pledge (the first mayor in the country to do so!)
- Hosted the first all-vegan fundraiser for an animal shelter in the city to benefit Animal Rescue League